Monday, June 4, 2012

So Excited!

Yesterday we started moving my flea market booth to my new location. It's open on 2 sides and it is such a better layout and should get more traffic because when the people come in they automatically go to the right and my booth will be the second one.

We have made it to look like a cafe and gift shop. One of the vendors (Ann) had a display case for sale like something you would use for a check out register. It's tall enough that I can easily do my demonstrations with. I have a small fridge on a cart and a microwave and toaster/convection oven to the right of it on a really nice wooden cart. I'm putting the showcase in front of that so I can demo there and turn around easily to get what ever I need. I will set up a bakers rack to hold my samples on and can easily serve them to my customers from there.

I am setting up 2 ice cream parlor tables with 2 chairs so they can sample the samples and look over the catalog and place an order or buy from what I have in my inventory.

It's going to be amazing. I should have it finished by Thursday and will post pics of it on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment