Sunday, August 28, 2011

"Never Say Never"

I thought my first post title is fitting because I have always said I would never have a blog for lack of creativity. Well... here I am attempting the impossible, but, I will give it a try.

Fall is at our doorstep... a time for us to give thanks for all that we have. I think fall is my favorite time of year and my first fall in the Tenneessee Mountains was breathtaking. Florida does not have a fall so when I moved to North Carolina I thought... WOW! Well my first fall in the mountains kept me in awe. This year, believe it or not, some of the leaves on the mountain ridge on our property are already turning!

Fall is also the season I am launching my Gourmet Food Mix business with Country Gourmet Home. As you can see from all the pics the food looks AWESOME and I can tell you it tastes AWESOME!  Once you taste it you will be hooked!


No comments:

Post a Comment