Monday, October 10, 2011

Why Country Gourmet?

Simply... they are the BEST! No seriously I really mean that. I researched a gourmet home based business for over 2 years. I had sold for a few companies not to much success (which was not the companies fault). I wanted to do something different and I thought of Gourmet Food! I am a diabetic and I wanted to find a company that offered sugar free dessert and I signed up with a company that included sugar free. I did like many of there products, however, I was not happy that you bought the mix and then had to have several ingredients that you don't have in your pantry. Bummer... How could I ask a customer to spend a good amount on the mix and a trip to the store for the rest? So...I gave up on that which was in 2009.

I relocated to the mountains in NE TN to be with the love of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We had talked about having our own gourmet company (as I hate to pay retail). We purchased product from a few potential wholesalers which we were not impressed with. Then I ordered the gourmet kit from Country Gourmet Home and we fell in love with the mixes!!! and here we are in the gourmet food business and loving every minute of it.

I can say without hesitation this is the best business that I have ever had. These Gourmet Mixes sell themselves...SERIOUSLY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment