Friday, May 11, 2012

Amy Roloff's Cookbook!

I am a Huge Fan of the Roloff Family on Little People Big World! I follow their Facebook page and Matt sent out a shout about Amy's life long dream of authoring a cookbook has finally come through.You can pre-order it at Amazon.Com and Matt said it will debut in October of this year. My birthday is October 2nd and I can't think of a better birthday gift ( well... except for my only child telling me I am going to be a grandma Ü )

I absolutely LOVE their show! I admire each of them and how they are sharing their family with all of us. We've watched all of the kids grow up, watched their struggles and their triumps. I wish I had 1% of both Matt's and Amy's marketing skills and how they have used that to help out with all of their Charities.

So I hope you will visit Amazon.Com to pre-order Amy's Cookbook! Just click on her book cover !!! I can't wait to try the recipes !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment