Friday, May 11, 2012

Spring is in the AIR

Sping time is my favorite time of the year. Trees and flowers are starting to grow and it can be a time for each of us to renew ourselves. Spring brings hope and the beauty that God has created for us to enjoy.

I have recently become single again. It was a difficult decision but one that had to be made. I have my good days and my bad ones, but God gets me through each day with friends and family I can turn to. I finally found a really great dr and he changed some of my blood sugar meds and my fasting has been 135. It usually was in the 200-300 range so I am excited about that. My hearts in great shape so now I want to continue losing the weight I need to. I have 35 more pounds to lose.


I am super excited about my business this year.Ü I am adding new products to my website as well as re-decorating it...again. I am a libra so I can do that !!!
I wish all of you an awesome spring time!

No comments:

Post a Comment