Friday, May 25, 2012

Facebook

I think it's awesome that we have a group on Facebook for CGH Consultants. It's been great to see all of the great ideas and all the new consultants,not to mention how excited it is to see everyone's excitement including home office! This is a great company to be a part of and I would love for you to take a look at our opportunity and our Family.

I think I can speak for everyone when I say once you taste our food and get to know Shane & Amy (our owners and friends) you will fall in LOVE with Country Gourmet Home.

The Hot Fudge Pudding Cake is probably the #1 Fav of everyone

And... the Microwave Fudge taste better and is creamier that one from scratch and in under 4 minutes!

Click on Image to view our Spring/Summer 2012 Catalog

No comments:

Post a Comment