Friday, May 11, 2012

A Hero's Tribute.Org Fundraiser

I founded A Hero's Tribute.Org in 2004 to pay tribute to our Fallen Military, Law Enforcement and Fire Services. I have always wanted it to make it a place where the families could come and be close to their loved one. There is never a charge to the families for their loved ones memorial.
I was blessed to be given the opportunity to incorporate music from "Celtic Woman" and the beautiful Christian artwork by Danny Hohlbohm who created "Foot Prints in the Sand". I also would like to thank Marty Holsebos for allowing me to use his beautiful landscape photos.
Please take some time to visit the website. There is a condolence form at the the bottom of each memorial if you feel led to leave one. I know it will mean so much to the families to read condolences and know that their Fallen Hero has not been forgotten.

click image to view website

82nd Airborne Memorial Tribute


Choose from our two Brooches for a donation of $10


Eagle Brooch

Ribbon Brooch





-

No comments:

Post a Comment